Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
Course Number – PT17101 –
Start Date: April 10th, 2017
End Date: July 24th, 2017
- Class size limited to 15 students.
- Syllabus is provided to registered students
- Must attend the first night of class or make prior arrangements with staff.
- This class is at student pace, but you must complete all requirements to graduate prior to last class date.
- Students must be on-site the last Saturday of each month for an 8-hour skills lab.
- 4/29, 5/20, 6/24
Good Fellowship Ambulance Training Institute, 3rd Floor
600 Montgomery Ave (Station 55)
West Chester, PA 19380
Credit Cards (Visa/Master Card) Accepted. Payments and/or questions please contact the Training Staff at email@example.com or by calling 610-431-2303 daily.
*Please note that if you have a positive criminal history, your ability to be certified as an NRAEMT is at the discretion of the Pennsylvania Department of Health and National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians.
This will require the graduate to pass the NREMT AEMT cognitive exam at Pearson Vue Learning Center once the graduate has successfully completed the National Registry Advanced EMT psychomotor examination.
*Please note you must be 18 years of age prior to taking the National Registry Exams at the end of class!