Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
Course Number – PT17102 –
Start Date: September 17th, 2017
End Date: January 21, 2018
- Students must be a Pennsylvania EMT or NREMT in order to be eligible for the course.
- Class size limited to 24 students.
- Syllabus is provided to registered students
- This class is at student pace, but you must complete all requirements to graduate prior to last class date.
- Students must be on-site for the third Sunday of each month for an 8-hour skills lab.
- 09/17, 10/15, 11/19, 12/17, & 01/21
Good Fellowship Ambulance Training Institute, 3rd Floor
600 Montgomery Ave (Station 55)
West Chester, PA 19380
Credit Cards (Visa/Master Card) Accepted. Payments and/or questions please contact the Training Staff at email@example.com or by calling 610-431-2303 daily.
*Please note that if you have a positive criminal history, your ability to be certified as an NRAEMT is at the discretion of the Pennsylvania Department of Health and National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians.
This will require the graduate to pass the NREMT AEMT cognitive exam at Pearson Vue Learning Center once the graduate has successfully completed the National Registry Advanced EMT psychomotor examination.
*Please note you must be 18 years of age prior to taking the National Registry Exams at the end of class!