Emergency Vehicle Operations Course (EVOC)
August 10, 2019
September 14, 2019
October 12, 2019
November 9, 2019
There are two skill session times: 9-12 and 1300-1600, please choose 1 time slot. The afternoon time slot will open once the am session is full. The online component must be completed prior to the driving portion.
- If you are coming from a sponsoring agency that will be paying for you, please check sponsoring company providing training on the registration form.
- Practical starts at a local lot used for training at 9:00am
- We provide the vehicle (Ambulance) but you can bring your own
- Fire Apparatus must be provided by the student is using that equipment
- You must be 18 years of age to take this program.
- Saturday practical day start time is 9:00am. The practical portion runs until skills and training are completed.
Driving portion is held at The Goshen Shopping Center, 923 Paoli Pike, West Chester, PA 19380, Behind the kmart.
Course Fee: $125.00
The EVOC program’s lecture portion (cognitive) is online through our internet based distance learning system. Once fully registered for the course, you will receive an email with access information to complete the online portion.
Once students complete the lecture portion, they can attend any of our Saturday practical days. Please see the list of upcoming practiucal dates. start time is 9:00 am or 1pm until skills are successfully completed. Cost: $125.00 per person.
Certificates are issued upon successful completion of the program.