Emergency Vehicle Operations Course (EVOC)
Practical starts at 9:00 am
April 8, 2017--Class Full, registration Closed
May 13, 2017-- Class Full, registration closed
June 10, 2017-- Class Full, registration closed
July 8, 2017-- Class Full, registration closed
August 12, 2017
September 9, 2017
October 14, 2017
- If you are coming from a sponsoring agency that will be paying for you, please check sponsoring company providing training on the registration form.
- Practical starts at a local lot used for training at 9:00am
- We provide the vehicle (Ambulance) but you can bring your own
- Fire Apparatus must be provided by the student is using that equipment
- You must be 18 years of age to take this program.
- Saturday practical day start time is 9:00am. The practical portion runs until skills and training are completed.
Good Fellowship Ambulance & EMS Training Institute
600 Montgomery Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380
For Directions, Click HERE
Driving practical day location:Site will be announced after registration confirmation. A detailed map will be provided with your initial email after registration.
Course Fee: $125.00
The EVOC program’s lecture portion (cognitive) is online through our internet based distance learning system. Once fully registered for the course, you will receive an email with access information to complete the online portion.
Once students complete the lecture portion, they can attend any of our Saturday practical days. Please see the list of upcoming practiucal dates. start time is 9:00 am until skills are successfully completed. Cost: $125.00 per person.
Certificates are issued upon successful completion of the program.