Emergency Vehicle Operations Course (EVOC)
February 6th, 2022
March 6th, 2022
April 3rd, 2022
May 1st, 2022
June 5th, 2022
July 10th, 2022
August 7th, 2022
September 11th, 2022
October 2nd, 2022
November 6th, 2022
December 4th, 2022
There are two skill session times:
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. **The afternoon session will only open once the morning session is full.**
The online component must be completed prior to the driving portion.
- If you are coming from a sponsoring agency that will be paying for you, please check sponsoring company providing training on the registration form. Please provide contact information for the person responsible for payment.
- If you are bringing your own emergency vehicle please not what type in the comments section( fire truck, ambulance, utility)
- Fire Apparatus must be provided by the student using that equipment
- You must have a valid drivers license to take this course.
- You must be 18 years of age to take this program.
Driving portion is held at the West Goshen Shopping Center, 985 Paoli Pike, West Chester, PA 19380, Behind the former Kmart.
Course Fee: $150.00
Certification will not be issued until payment is made.
The EVOC program’s lecture portion (cognitive) is online through our internet based distance learning system. Once fully registered for the course, you will receive an email with access information to complete the online portion.
Once students complete the lecture portion they will be eligible to attend the selected practical session . Please see the list of upcoming class dates.
Certificates are issued upon successful completion of the program.