Hybrid Online EMT Course
Next Class Begins September 5th, 2018.
Space is limited to 24 students.
- Part Time Hybrid class lasts approximately 13 weeks
- Full Time Hybrid class is approximately 7 weeks
- On-site skills days take place from 8:30am – 4:30pm. Exams are 630p-930p.
- For a class to be conducted a minimum registration must be met prior to the start of class.
- Hybrid courses do not allow for any missed on-site days due to the fast pace of the course.
- Please review your schedule prior to signing up for a class to make sure you are able to commit to all of the dates.
Public Safety Training Campus
137 Modena Road
Coatesville, Pa 19320
The hybrid course tuition includes an e-textbook, blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, pen light, trauma shears, a CPR mask, the initial PA state psychomotor exam and an initial NREMT cognitive exam.
Please note that this course is $1,250 and includes all of the necessary software for the online lectures. Upon successful completion of the program, Good Fellowship will provide the student a voucher.
All Cancelled classes are due to low enrollment.
Check and Credit Cards (Visa/Master Card) Accepted. Payments and/or questions please contact the Training Staff at 610-431-2303 daily.
Station Affiliation is NOT Required to complete the application!
*Please note that if you have a positive criminal history, your ability to be certified as an EMT is at the discretion of the Pennsylvania Department of Health. Completion of the program does not guarantee certification.
Classes must have a minimum enrollment of at least 12 students to be conducted. If the minimum is not met, the class will not be held.
Please note that the training institute only allows for no missed class time. Please review the course schedule to make sure that you will be able to attend all classes prior to registering. You will be required to do clinical time outside of these practical days (12 hours on an ambulance and 4 hours in an urgent care).
This will require the graduate to pass the NREMT EMT cognitive exam at Pearson Vue Learning Center once the graduate has successfully completed the PA Department of Health Bureau of EMS psychomotor examination. The cost for this cognative exam is $80.00, this fee is covered by your tuition.