The Essentials of Critical Care Transport
January 19, 2022 - April 13, 2022
Wednesday nights (1800-2200) and alternating Sundays (0800-1700)
For a full list of course dates and times, click the orange registration button below
Good Fellowship Ambulance & EMS Training Institute
2nd Floor Board Room
600 Montgomery Ave
West Chester PA, 19380
Are you ready to take the next step in your paramedic career?
Good Fellowship EMS Training Institute is here to help!
Our Essentials of Critical Care Transport course has been developed to introduce the foundational knowledge that paramedics need to know in order to be successful when transitioning to a critical care or flight paramedic role. Our critical care and flight certified staff cover didactic and practical application of topics including:
- Airway and Ventilator Management
- Rapid Sequence Intubation
- Advanced Electrophysiology
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumps
- Extracorporeal Mechanical Oxygenation
- Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Flight Physiology and Gas Laws
- And More!
Tuition for the course will include:
- Course Textbook (Critical Care Transport, 2nd Edition)
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) Certificate
- Difficult Airway Course Certificate
This course has been awarded 80 continuing education credits by the Pennsylvania EMS Registry and is approved as part of the Pennsylvania Department of Health’s Critical Care Paramedic education program.