Good Fellowship Ambulance provides basic, intermediate and advanced life support services to ten municipalities including the Borough of West Chester, the townships of West Goshen, East Goshen, Westtown, East Bradford, West Bradford, West Whiteland, Thornbury, Birmingham and Newlin. As the largest and busiest EMS agency in Chester County, our teams respond to over 7,500 emergency calls annually utilizing state-of-the-art BLS, IALS and ALS transport units as well as ALS intercept units. As a Good Fellowship employee, you are provided with modern clinical equipment and extensive field training to provide first-rate emergency medical care to the residents and visitors of the greater West Chester area. Good Fellowship uniquely delivers emergency medical services to the community in a combination career/volunteer system. Employees work side by side with volunteer members in a cohesive team that’s unmatched in the region.
Good Fellowship Offers Competitive Salaries and Benefits:
- Competitive Experienced-Based Pay Rates
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance Benefits*
- Paid Time Off*
- Paid Parental Leave*
- No Cost Training Institute Courses
- $3,000 Annual Tuition Reimbursement*
- Uniform Allowance
- NAEMT Membership, Benefits & Discounts
*Benefits for Full-Time positions
What Makes Us Different?
- Education – A REGIONAL LEADER IN EMS EDUCATION: Employees have access to a top-performing EMS education institute that trains thousands of individuals every year. Employees benefit from no-cost continuing education programs and cutting-edge simulation experiences. Employees may also transition into instructor roles in the educational institute if they choose to. Employees at the BLS and IALS level are afforded the opportunity to advance their certification internally and transition to higher level care positions upon field training completion.
- Quality Care – recognized for our CLINICAL EXCELLENCE, Good Fellowship invests in clinical education for our providers and provides unmatched clinical oversight in the region.
- Diverse operational opportunities – DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES: 70+ special events, corporate health & safety, police-tactical EMS, public relations/community outreach events, emergency incident rehab, EMS bike team.
- Sustainability – we have the right STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS with our municipalities for annual funding support, Penn Medicine Chester County Hospital for clinical care, and West Chester University for education and student experiences.
- Transparency – KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON: Good Fellowship has been recognized by GuideStar for financial and organizational transparency. Because of our transparency, we enjoy excellent working relationships and support from the municipalities we serve. This model of transparency with our partners provides stability and comfort for our employees. They are able to come to work every day knowing that Good Fellowship will be present in the communities we serve for many years to come. Employees are also engaged with the organization’s financial reports and strategic planning.
- Have a say, be involved – BE AN OWNER: Employees are encouraged to participate in any of the following committees: operations, safety, quality improvement, education, recruitment, retention & outreach, vehicle replacement, strategic planning, WCU division, member events.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Learn more and apply for these positions on Indeed
Minimum Employment Requirements for all EMT, Advanced EMT and Paramedic Positions:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years of age prior to date of hire
- Pennsylvania Department of Health – EMT, Advanced EMT or Paramedic certification
- Valid drivers license (issued minimum of 18 months prior to date of hire)
- Pennsylvania Department of Health EMSVO credential preferred
- Approved EVOC certificate preferred / will provide if not
- Valid Healthcare Provider CPR
- ICS 100 & NIMS 700
- Hazardous Materials Awareness training
- Paramedics – Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Paramedics – Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- All required internal training will be completed during field training
- Employees are subject to PSP Patch, FBI and PA ChildLine background checks